[REQUEST] Addons for Kids / Children?
KidsWb video addon added.
nixa Wrote:KidsWb video addon added.

You are a machine!
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
If Hulu dont impose geo-restriction, I dont think I want to develop these addons. XBMC users who reside outside the USA have limited resources of good, constructive and educational shows for kids.
awesome work. It makes me wish I had little vermin.
Cheers BlueCop, your coding technique is my main reference! benefit alot from it. By the way, what do you mean by "It makes me wish I had little vermin"? Sorry for asking too much.
sorry just making a joke. vermin=kids.
all humans a vermin in the eyes of morbo!

thanks for your work. I referenced voinages and many other peoples work.
This plugin is great. Thanks!

Is there any way you can pull each video's length? It would be really useful to know which videos are 1 minute clips and which are full episodes before actually loading them.
Major thanks and props to all the devs turning the ATV2 into a true cable replacement box. Once Disney drops on Netflix I can cut the cable once and forever. Nice one that.
Big Grin

nixa, my 6 year old can't thank you enough for your add-ons. Everything worked near-flawlessly last night after I updated to the v2 official release (10.0.5?). Well everything except the Sesame Street add-on. Every time I tried to install it I got a "failed to install" message or something like that.

Is it possible that the SS plugin has an issue with the newest build? I did restart AppleTV.app a couple of times but got the same problem. I'll try one of the unofficial builds tonight and see if that changes things. I can post a log as well if that helps.
wow nixa.. thank you soo much for these addons.. they are working great! now all my kids want to do is be in our theater room.. I cant watch any movies... Smile ahhh its back fired on me... j/p Wink great work and thanks again
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I'm glad its working for you guys and be nice to your little vermin=kids. I know my codes are somewhat non-robust and prone to errors if the site slightly changed. Let me know if you have trouble with it.

kirbini: Is everything good with the Sesame Street?
i'm sure lots of peeps with kids who only use the official repo *hint hint* Wink
spiff Wrote:i'm sure lots of peeps with kids who only use the official repo *hint hint* Wink

spiff, this would be great to put in the official repo. I think lots of xbmc users would benefit from these addons. Great job by nixa.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
@nxia: Yes, I tried the Seasame Street add-on last night and it works a treat. Thanks.
spiff Wrote:i'm sure lots of peeps with kids who only use the official repo *hint hint* Wink

+1
Hello,

First of all, thank you all for your hard work!

I'm fairly new to XBMC, but am familiar with the concepts of how
it works. I just installed the Windoze version and added the sparetime
source from the zip file available on code.google.com.

If this is not the appropriate forum for troubleshooting this kind of thing,
please let me know where I should post.

Sesame street videos are working good, but I'm having trouble with
the KidsWB and Nickelodeon videos. They are reporting the following lines
in the log. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

http://pastebin.com/Hyqn9k5m

-Joe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Addons for Kids / Children?0