AT5IONT-I Suspend/Resume
I've been trying to sort this out for a long time now, and although I've gotten many suggestions and a couple reports of people with the same hardware to get this to work.

Currently, I'm running XBMCFreak Live 10.00 maverick v2 installed to a CF drive with a SATA adapter. Running the above motherboard, and I'm trying to get suspend/resume to work from the IR remote.

I've re-installed multiple times, tried every recommended setting from threads on the forums, the wiki, and google with no luck. I'm not experienced with linux past basic commands, so I think that is the biggest problem.

I would really like to get this working so I can move forward in setting this up. My current problem is that the IR receiver doesn't light up when suspended, like it's not getting power.

I believe there are others with this motherboard that are having this problem, and I hope we can figure this out to benefit everyone.

TravisT
I tried a clean install of XBMCFreak LiveCD maverick v2 installed to my CF disk. I've taken one step forward and two steps back.

From a clean install, I tried the suspend. It immediately woke back up.

I followed the wiki instructions here and tried again after each step. Still no suspend. My remote doesn't work after the first attemp either (even after completing the steps in the wiki).

Some of the steps don't apply to maverick as digging through the forums has proven. I'd love to update the current wiki or build specific wiki page on how to get this fixed, but unfortunately my linux skills are lacking. I'd be glad to do the writeup if someone cares to help me through this.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AT5IONT-I Suspend/Resume0