how to change movie settings from not showing every file on my XBMC?
Im still learning with Xbmc but a few things I can't figure out.

under MOvies, when I wish to browse through and just look, it shows every file I have. all tv show season, and episodes then my movies

is there some way to stop this and only show the movies, or atleast just a season poster and not every episode?

second.. under Files, I have all my added video content, one of them is called Mini Series.
how do I get the mini series to show banner art as a thumb, that option doesn't seem to be there, but I have seen other people showcase
their tv shows like that..

and lastly, when I try to rename a tv show season, and add a picture for it, it lets me do it, but when I go back to see the change.
nothing changed..

what am I doing wrong here?

thanks..

ps. which is the best way to add music content? live dvds, live concerts etc.. ?
just use renamer or media companion? or just load the source directly into xbmc?
having trouble finding art..
When you add a folder to your library, you specify what's the content of the folder: movies, tv shows, etc. You have to add them INDIVIDUALLY, so in the main page you see a MOVIE or TV SHOW link, and each of them showing movies or tv shows.

If you previously put your movies and tv shows under separated folders, it is easier, since you only need add the top folder of each one.

Do not make the mistake of adding, AT ONCE, folders that contains movies AND tv shows. Add them SEPARATELY, defining their content, name and which scrapper you are going to use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to change movie settings from not showing every file on my XBMC?0