[WINDOWS] Trailer plugin searching with filename?
Greetings,
Let me start out by saying that I really like XBMC. I started using it about 3 weeks ago and it was really simple to setup and get into.

Now to a problem that I have been unable to find a solution to. In Dharma theres a trailer plugin by default. I have configured it with the few options there are and it is working on a few movies. The problem I have is that the script is searching using the file name rather than the folder name. Most of my files use shortenings in the file name and have the full name on the folder.
Is there any way to change that?

Another thing is the subtitle plugin. It succesfully searching but when I hit download on a subtitle it just says "Downloading" and never finishes. I can make a log of it later if that would show anything? Just thought i'd ask if I had missed something obvious.

Thanks in advance!
I got the subtitle download to work by setting it to download to a folder instead of the same folder as the movie.

Thou I still wonder if there is a way to make the trailer plugin to search by folder names instead of the file names.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Trailer plugin searching with filename?0