Aeon MQ2 Shutdown Exit and Restart XBMC
Sorry if this has been asked already, my days of searching these forums and via google have been frustratingly fruitless.

Running XBMC with Aeon MQ2 skin (which is just amazing!) on Win7 machine and would like to have the Exit option back within the Shutdown menu as sometimes I just want to return to the Win Desktop to surf the net etc.

Also, as it seems the sound sometimes doesn't reinitialize (Zotac ION M/B via HDMI) after putting the pc to sleep and I need to exit xbmc and run it again, wondering it it is possible to have an option to just Restart xbmc. So not refresh which I read is for skinning changes or restart/reboot which would reboot the whole pc, just restart XBMC.

Thanks for any help Huh
Seconded, or at least add a "Power off" option.

I've got XBMC set to Suspend as the Shutdown command, therefore with Aeon MQ2 there is no way to fully power off the machine (Linux, Revo 3700) which I sometimes want to do.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ2 Shutdown Exit and Restart XBMC0