[AppleTV2] AppleTV 4.1.1 slugish UI / buffer-hell
Hey,
As soon as I saw you guys got XBMC on ATV I returned my Boxee Box and got it Smile

Installed with no issues, added some movies.... now problems Smile

I run on wired connection... to an airport extreme.. and movies are on a wired MacMini. On boxee I had zero buffering issues but this buffers every 30 seconds .. 720p mkv.. 1080p even worse. My network is fine since I ran a fist gen AppleTV before and then boxee box etc... Smile

Just letting you guys know of my experience I guess... I know you just released it and it'll get a lot better
There shouldn't really be any difference as far as network speed goes - might be worth checking the connection etc.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:There shouldn't really be any difference as far as network speed goes - might be worth checking the connection etc.

I had a boxee box and an apple tv 2 running side by side... it's not the connection
I also see a lot of buffering - If i go back and watch the same movie using the standard apple player it streams without buffer issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] AppleTV 4.1.1 slugish UI / buffer-hell0