[iPhone] Works great on iPhone 3GS, but how to scroll?
This is almost EXACTLY what I was waiting for. Works great on my jailbroken iPhone 3GS.
(Had to install APT from Cydia and do a hard reboot to get it working/stop crashing on load.)
It works perfectly on the files I have been throwing at it (haven't tested any rm or rmvb files yet).
All the mkv's and ogm's that didn't work on VLC work in here. No random freezing or pixelation.
All that's missing is a proportionately sized interface for the iPhone screen and a nice way to transfer files to iPhone.
(Still need to do some battery life tests, but it can't be that much worse than VLC.)

Now, the problem I am facing is how to scroll down file/folder lists?
I can't seem to scroll down past one screen size worth of folders.
Is there a special gesture? (Like double-tap to right click?)
jbondsr Wrote:This is almost EXACTLY what I was waiting for. Works great on my jailbroken iPhone 3GS.
(Had to install APT from Cydia and do a hard reboot to get it working/stop crashing on load.)
It works perfectly on the files I have been throwing at it (haven't tested any rm or rmvb files yet).
All the mkv's and ogm's that didn't work on VLC work in here. No random freezing or pixelation.
All that's missing is a proportionately sized interface for the iPhone screen and a nice way to transfer files to iPhone.
(Still need to do some battery life tests, but it can't be that much worse than VLC.)

Now, the problem I am facing is how to scroll down file/folder lists?
I can't seem to scroll down past one screen size worth of folders.
Is there a special gesture? (Like double-tap to right click?)

touch and hold in right side scroll bar area, when bar shows up, drag up/down
Cool, thanks.
Are there any "official" plans to release a more iPhone friendly interface?

Again, great work.
Ofcourse - touch scrolling etc. is working on Win7, so it's "just" a matter of adapting that to iOS. Unfortunately I don't have an iPad (I did the win7 touch stuff) so it's a matter of me explaining how it all works to gimli + davilla + whoever else has iPad.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iPhone] Works great on iPhone 3GS, but how to scroll?0