[WINDOWS] Remapping MCE remote button to resume playing
Probably this is a simple question but I can't figure it out by googling. Sometimes when I watch a video it goes back to the menu with the video playing in the background. How can I make it go back to fullscreen playing easily? I'm using LM Gestion to map my keys. thanks in advance
Coeluh Wrote:Probably this is a simple question but I can't figure it out by googling. Sometimes when I watch a video it goes back to the menu with the video playing in the background. How can I make it go back to fullscreen playing easily? I'm using LM Gestion to map my keys. thanks in advance

hit "Tab" on your keyboard then you will be able to toggle between menu and fullscreen. you can also map "Tab" to one of your remote button to do this.

Cheers,
EG.
Thanks! Is there a overview with key shortcuts and their actions, which I can map?
Coeluh Wrote:Thanks! Is there a overview with key shortcuts and their actions, which I can map?

A simple tutorial that you can follow here, it also includes the links to wikis that you want in section R1 below the showkey screen shot. Sorry couldn't post the direct wiki links because I'm just posting from my iphone now ;-)

Cheers,
EG.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Remapping MCE remote button to resume playing0