• 3(current)
FAQ/info/issues
mrplow Wrote:so I suppose this only works on ipod touch gen 4? I see nowhere that only gen 4 is supported except for a couple youtube videos. When I try to load xbmc on gen 2 it the icon jumps like its going to load but does nothing.

Just click to the second page of this forum. There's a thread about it: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=701907&postcount=6
procrastinator Wrote:VOB/ISO support not implemented yet

Because I only buy an ATV2 if that works: How long must we wait for an update with VOB/ISO support?
newsilentsilver Wrote:Because I only buy an ATV2 if that works: How long must we wait for an update with VOB/ISO support?

It's open source, patches are welcome
newsilentsilver Wrote:Because I only buy an ATV2 if that works: How long must we wait for an update with VOB/ISO support?

We have a long list, VOB/IOS is on that list.
Navigation sounds are disabled: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=702575&postcount=4
Keep up the awesome work guys seriously can't believe how much cooler the atv2 got over night.
Rtmp support would be sweet I know it's one of many things you already know about can't wait too see how this continues to progress.
Looks like RTMP support has been fixed/added.
Please update the first post to reflect this.
Awesome how would I go about adding the updated version sorry sort of a noob
Procrastinator,
thanks for this list. it's really a time saver!

Regarding the 720p output of the ATV2, Davilla stated that it is a software limitation, and not hardware, and that it may be worked out in the future.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=703...stcount=17

Please consider adding this information to your list!

thanks
I'd just like to add that if spdif output is selected, the audio is still output via hdmi, so i have to keep turning the TV's sound down.
If AC3 & DTS passthrough is enabled, it outputs correctly (via the SPDIF) to the amp, but just sends static over HDMI.

But still what a fantastic 1st release Smile
dtviewer Wrote:Looks like RTMP support has been fixed/added.
Please update the first post to reflect this.

Has there been a new release, or was this fix in a build compiled from source? Making your own builds is something only a minority of people do, so if the fix isn't available in an official update then telling people RTMP is working will create more problems than it solves.
procrastinator Wrote:Has there been a new release, or was this fix in a build compiled from source? Making your own builds is something only a minority of people do, so if the fix isn't available in an official update then telling people RTMP is working will create more problems than it solves.

Sorry, you are correct.
I thought it was a release but now see it was some posters who compiled their own.
<removed>
I have been experiencing this issue with having to re enter wifi password once the atv2 has been woken from sleep. I had assumed it was a weakness in the seas0npass jailbreak but you're right, only ever happens after having used XBMC.
jok3r Wrote:Has anyone notice...

Please pay attention to the bit of the first post that is in bold, block capital letters

procrastinator Wrote:PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD AS A PLACE TO ASK IF "XYZ" IS WORKING OR NOT. Issues should be discussed elsewhere and confirmed before adding to this thread.

Please start a new thread on the board and see if this is a widespread issue and a bug with XBMC and then report it on this thread if it is confirmed as an issue with the software. Thanks
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FAQ/info/issues1