Time until movie ends
I remember that the clock changed and show what time it will be when the movie I selected will ends when I scroll in my library.

But now of a sudden its removed, and when scroll around in the library it say: Time: 43:07:34 on all movies, doesn't matter which i choose. (in the upper right corner)

Anyone got any idea where I shall look?
in strings.xml its <string id="180"> for Duration, if that help anyone help me out. Smile

But im not sure if this has to do with the skin or with xbmc itself. :/
yabbah Wrote:I remember that the clock changed and show what time it will be when the movie I selected will ends when I scroll in my library.

i'm pretty sure it was never there.

yabbah Wrote:But now of a sudden its removed, and when scroll around in the library it say: Time: 43:07:34 on all movies, doesn't matter which i choose. (in the upper right corner)

it's the total time of all the movies in your library

yabbah Wrote:Anyone got any idea where I shall look?

video 'end time' is available on the osd when playing a movie.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:it's the total time of all the movies in your library

Im pretty sure you're wrong here. I have 200+ movies in my library, so 43h cant be correct. Smile
yabbah Wrote:Im pretty sure you're wrong here. I have 200+ movies in my library, so 43h cant be correct. Smile

most likely xbmc didn't detect runtime for all your movies correctly.
to check, switch to 'list' view and sort the list by 'runtime'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Found that it was the case. Smile
Thanks.

Where can I fill that I would be more then happy to see this feature in Transparancy? Couldn't be that hard to fix (for a skilled person), in my brain it should just be "time.now + runtimeOfMovie" ?

It would be a great thing to have. Smile
yabbah Wrote:Im pretty sure you're wrong here. I have 200+ movies in my library, so 43h cant be correct. Smile

Is your movies in sets? If so the total is showing the time of the set
and not the total of all your videos. It would be nice to have it
show either the total of the set or the grand total of all videos.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

wilson.joe Wrote:Is your movies in sets? If so the total is showing the time of the set
and not the total of all your videos. It would be nice to have it
show either the total of the set or the grand total of all videos.

No sets Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Time until movie ends0