ATV 1 and Sams beta release issues - help please!
Firstly I'm not sure if this is the right area of the forum so if not could a mod please move to the right area?

I've got an ATV 1 running Sams Crystalbuntu beta image on an 8GB USB key. I've just finished watching a movie on it, a 93 minute movie that I started at 10.30pm finished at 1.00am. I know what you're thinking, how does a 93 minute movie run for 150 minutes?

Well the answer is quite simple, the movie would run for 3 minutes, stutter, pause then stop and have to be restarted. This not only happens on HD content, I watched 3 SD tv episodes today and each of them stopped at least 3 times.

My ATV 1 is connected directly to my router via Ethernet and my router and NAS are connected via 200Mbps powerline. At first I thought it was the network but I took my laptop around each network point and tried copying a single movie (about 2GB) from my NAS and it was done in about 8-10 mins.

I know nothing about Linux so I don't know how to retrieve the xbmc or crash logs but I can follow instructions so if someone can help me with the commands I can load then for review.

Any help on this would be appreciated as it's really annoying the hell out of me.

P.S. On a related note, does anyone know how to make XBMC resume near the end of a movie? About 15 mins out from the end wouldn't give me a resume option and would only play from the start.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV 1 and Sams beta release issues - help please!0