[AppleTV2] How do I build ATV version from source?
I have Xcode with iOS 4.2 sdk installed. Snow Leopard
I have the latest version of the source code already, including the
XBMC-ATV2.xcodeproj

But when I try to build I get thousands of errors. Clearly I'm missing some required support files. I just don't know which ones.

There are instructions in Readme.osx and Readme.armel
But I'm not sure which one applies to this situation.

p.s. I am trying to write an "appliance" that plays locally stored (on the flash drive) video and audio. I know modifying XBMC will allow me to do this, but this is definitely overkill for what I want. If there is a resource out there that could show me how to subclass/use the built in BRAsset etcetera objects, that would be better, I just can't seem to get it working from that end.
johnathon03 Wrote:I have Xcode with iOS 4.2 sdk installed. Snow Leopard
I have the latest version of the source code already, including the
XBMC-ATV2.xcodeproj

But when I try to build I get thousands of errors. Clearly I'm missing some required support files. I just don't know which ones.

There are instructions in Readme.osx and Readme.armel
But I'm not sure which one applies to this situation.

p.s. I am trying to write an "appliance" that plays locally stored (on the flash drive) video and audio. I know modifying XBMC will allow me to do this, but this is definitely overkill for what I want. If there is a resource out there that could show me how to subclass/use the built in BRAsset etcetera objects, that would be better, I just can't seem to get it working from that end.

Readme.ios is what you want.
Not sure how I missed that. Thank You.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] How do I build ATV version from source?0