Using the TV Show Next Aired script in a focusedlayout not working?
I'm trying to use the TV Show Next Aired script to add a 'next episode: blah' to my tvshow and episode views, but ran into some problems.

1. Can it be used in a focusedlist container? I can't seem to make it work. Works fine outside of it though.
Perhaps Window.Property is not available in list containers?

2. Is there a better way to display next episode info than to use this script? Found nothing really useful.

3. Do I really have to make 30 or so copies of this:
PHP Code:
<control type="label">
    <
label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.NextDate)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.NextTitle), - ]</label>
    <
visible>StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label)</visible>
</
control
and just change the number, or is there a better way? I just want to show the next episode for the selected item (or show if in episodes view).
It should work, if you set the sources in the <content> area.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Sta...st_Content

ps.: <content> works only in static lists
yes, for now, you have to do a string compare repeat to get the data, i'am looking forward to make it work in a background thread as i've done with tvtunes.
@ eumel: Hm, that's too bad. :/

@ ppic: And I'm looking forward to seeing it work. Smile Great script otherwise though, as are all your other ones. Smile

From your answers I suppose there isn't a better way to get the info (apart from writing my own script, ofc)?
yes, you're right Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using the TV Show Next Aired script in a focusedlayout not working?0