[AppleTV2] Favourites list
Hi. Just trying replicate my settings on old atv1 onto my new atv2.
I have added confluence script to add more button options on home screen.
I used to then make an addon a favourite and added that favourite to new custom button.
I have made favourites of you tube addon and trailer lite addon but when I try to add favourite to custom button it says no favourite.XML found.
However on home page if i go left to favourite at bottom of screen. They are there and work ok.
Can anyone let me know why creating favourites does not include them on favourites.XML?
Cheers
Dean
Same problem. Let me know if there is a solution.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
But is the file created? Look under the /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata folder
yes, it does exist in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata folder
I got it working, but I must say that I don't really anything about xbmc, so this is definitely not a good solution, but here it goes.

In the custom script that you downloaded, under scripts/script.favourites, there is a file named default.py. Apparently, it can't find the favourites.xml file (have no idea why...). What I did, was simply hard-writing the path to file in line 25. So instead of

Code:
self.fav_dir = 'special://masterprofile//favourites.xml'

write:

Code:
self.fav_dir = '/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/favourites.xml'
many thanks will try that too.
Code:
self.fav_dir = xbmc.translatePath( 'special://profile/favourites.xml' )

is a better solution but it should not be needed. 1.0.6 has a fix in already... which version are you using?
amet, how can i tell the version? I can see the date of 30.1.2011 in cyberduck...
deano72 Wrote:amet, how can i tell the version? I can see the date of 30.1.2011 in cyberduck...

addon.xml will have the version
just checked 1.0.6 is in addon.xml
just checked the one that i put in userdata/addons in skin.confluence and that addon.xml was 1.0.3
copied 1.0.6 files into there to try....many thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Favourites list0