• 4(current)
[AppleTV2] Trying to do my own builds for ATV2
I have to thank you guys, i added the bluecop repo, with this new build that you made.. and omg thank you i have tested the the following addons that work...

HULU... Works in HD awesome, it takes 2 mins to load a vid but works
CBS.... WORKS in HD ... loads quickly awesome...
South Park Studios----- HD works awesome...
Vevo-- works great but not in HD
TBS-- Works loads hd however stuttering
TNT-- works
Spike Tv- works Stuttering
I did the update. Love the new speed and GUI fixes.

However - my TV Show scraper is no longer scraping episode art and my Movies scraper is no longer scraping posters?
Does the web server work in this build?
Hi.
Love the update. But have noticed that since doing this and getting the xbmc.subtitle addon it does not appear in videoosd to allow subtitles to download. Or is this an issue with the recently updated subtitles addon? Lol.
I don't think any scraping code changed from the previous version to this one,
but I've heard tons of ppl complain about scraping probs on ATV2.

I personally re-org'd all my TV shows like this:
http://lifehacker.com/5505849/how-to-whi...-and-boxee

And will be doing movies soon so all thumbnails and fanart is stored locally in the filesystem properly, and I setup remote mysql so everything is maintainable outside of the atv2 itself.

TwisTz Wrote:I did the update. Love the new speed and GUI fixes.

However - my TV Show scraper is no longer scraping episode art and my Movies scraper is no longer scraping posters?
Yup.

johnnyvibrant Wrote:Does the web server work in this build?
No idea, I haven't tested out the subtitle addon.

Why do you need a subtitle addon anyways? Does it interface w/ opensubtitle.org or what?

deano72 Wrote:Hi.
Love the update. But have noticed that since doing this and getting the xbmc.subtitle addon it does not appear in videoosd to allow subtitles to download. Or is this an issue with the recently updated subtitles addon? Lol.
any idea how to connect to the web server? ive tried ip address:8080 but it fails?
By enabling it in Settings > Network.

Make sure the last option of 'allow other computers to control you' is set if you want eventclients to work.
The subtitle addon is great. It searches opensubtitles and finds subs for the video you are watching. My son likes to get subs for when the room is noisy or he wants to read the film too lol.
It worked in the xbmc installed in initial iOS install but using meshuga's the icon no long highlights to right of video OSd to slow searching for subs.
deano72 Wrote:The subtitle addon is great. It searches opensubtitles and finds subs for the video you are watching. My son likes to get subs for when the room is noisy or he wants to read the film too lol.
It worked in the xbmc installed in initial iOS install but using meshuga's the icon no long highlights to right of video OSd to slow searching for subs.

I will try to remember to try it on mine at home tonight, feel free to join #xbmc-ios on freenode and someone there may help with the testing.

Which plugin exactly are you using?
xbmc.subtitles in xbmc addon subtitle section
TwisTz Wrote:However - my TV Show scraper is no longer scraping episode art and my Movies scraper is no longer scraping posters?

I'm also having problems with episode tbns with the new build. If set through the episode information dialogue it works.

It also looks like ac3 audio is out of sync (.mkv, downmix). If the audio is converted to aac it works correctly (I guess because of the hw decoding, had the same problem with the initial release).

Thanks for the great release!
.tbn files are not supported yet, AFAIK.

I had an out of sync problem where AC3 was cutting out, davilla helped me narrow it down to an option in the GUI that generate thumbnails and when I deselected it AC3 audio is now fine.

Go into Settings > Video > File Lists and deselect 'generate thumbnails'. I think.

Davilla said that generation should stop when media is playing but there was a bug which is fixed in the mainline but not in the iOS/ATV2 branch yet.
meshuga, do you plan on posting any more nightlies?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Trying to do my own builds for ATV20