correct software for ripping,muxing,bitstreaming, etc. in and out of XBMC
just wanted to make sure I have all the software I will need to rip and play br disc and various formats in and out of xbmc with hd audio: For Blu-Ray Playback (including 3D)- Cyberlink PowerDVD Ultra 3D. Any DVD HD to decrypt, iso-buster to get to the m2ts file, tsmuxer to demux the tracks, handbrake to convert the tracks to an appropriate bitrate,remux them into an mkv with mkv toolnix. Windows MEdia Player Classic Home Theater Edition and Shark Grooves Codec pack to play the Ripped blu-rays, configure with (ffdshow, hali). Dsplayer for playback in xbmc.Confused

Is this all the software I will need to be able to rip hddvd/dvd/bluray, decrypt them, mux,Eek and watch in or out of xbmc, with or without hd audio, in mkv, mt2s, ISO, BLURAY folder, and be able to chose if I want just the movie, movie and subtitles, no menu or menu, etc.? Am I missing anything?

Also, do I have the following correct?

XBMC: player dosnt do br discs, but will do folder rips and mkv's without hd audio, some recent ISO support in developer build.

DSPLAYER: Will play br discs without menus, and will play discs and mkv's without hd audio, will play br discs and mkv's with hd audio if using with ffdshow, but no ISO's

TMT: BR discs with and without hd audio, ISO' and folder rips with and without hd audio

PDVD: BR discs with and without hd audio, ISO's with and without hd audio, but no folder rips.

So if this is all correct I just have 2 more questions, do tmt or pdvd play mkv's? So the only way to play folder rips with hd audio is in tmt? and the only way to play ISO's with hd audio is in tmt and pdvd?

** Hd audio being dts hd ma and dolby truhd[/quote]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
correct software for ripping,muxing,bitstreaming, etc. in and out of XBMC0