question- how to add 3rd party repo
I was wondering where you add a 3rd party repo zip? Can I install this from a samba share thru my network? Or can I install it to my atv2 directly and then add it via the xbmc gui?

I am using cyberduck on xp to see the file tree structure however dont see where to put the zip file so that xbmc can install teh repo.

I see that xbmc is under /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC however we do I put the zip file?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I was wondering where you add a 3rd party repo zip? Can I install this from a samba share thru my network? Or can I install it to my atv2 directly and then add it via the xbmc gui?

I am using cyberduck on xp to see the file tree structure however dont see where to put the zip file so that xbmc can install teh repo.

I see that xbmc is under /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC however we do I put the zip file?

put it anywhere you want and use xbmc to "install via zip" option in Addon manager
Amet Wrote:put it anywhere you want and use xbmc to "install via zip" option in Addon manager

The "Home Folder" in XBMC maps to /var/mobile -- Easiest to put the zip there.
great got it. thanks.
rflores2323 Wrote:great got it. thanks.

Were you able to do this ? When I did it, it just returned back to the install add-on zip screen and didnt install same zip works on OSX and ATV1....
Running since XBMP
yozh Wrote:Were you able to do this ? When I did it, it just returned back to the install add-on zip screen and didnt install same zip works on OSX and ATV1....

Never mind had to cmod it
Running since XBMP
Im just using cyberduck. Works great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
question- how to add 3rd party repo0