Ember Media Manager help
Hello all ,
I'm new to this forum & newbie to xbmc.
I hope someone can help me, l am trying to setup Ember Media Manager but unable to get the programme to install I keep getting this "Error: There is an error in xml document(1,2)." Huh Any help appreciated.

Thanks Smile

OS Win7 64bit
Same problem here. I notice that it is after the installer attempts to download the version list, and that the EMM website - http://embermm.com/ - seems to be suspended by its host. Perhaps related problems, and the version list resides there normally?
Try the Ember revisited version. You can find a link in this forum.
Thanks for the reponse,tried 'Ember revisited version' that didn't work got this error message "The type initializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception."
Sad
TopKatz Wrote:Thanks for the reponse,tried 'Ember revisited version' that didn't work got this error message "The type initializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception."
Sad

You obviously found the forum post for Ember Revisted. Read those pages and if you don't see a solution, post your questions in there.
timmi1000 Wrote:Try the Ember revisited version. You can find a link in this forum.

That sussed it for me, thanks!
New installations for emm-r are down at the moment due to a hosting outage. We will try to get a fix up in the meantime.

For ALL users getting the Database Table not found Error from a fresh install.

sourceforge as been attacked and has disable the service that is hosting the files needed to create the database.

I will try to upload a blank database that you can use in the meantime.

Quote:SourceForge.net Attack Update
January 27th, 2011
As we mentioned yesterday, we have discovered that sourceforge.net was attacked and several servers were compromised.

From one perspective a lot has changed since then: We understand more about what happened, and what we can do to prevent it from happening again.

From another perspective not much has changed: We’re doing the same things as we were last night: working to chart the full extent of the attack, to validate data against known good backups, and to protect the majority of our services.

CVS, ViewVC, file release uploads, and interactive shell services are still disabled while we do the work to make sure our servers and services are hardened against future attacks like this.

All in all we’ve made a lot of progress, and expect to have more detail to report tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your patience and support,

– The SourceForge.net team
Jerks! What kind of jerk would attack an awesome sight like SourceForge? We need to find these chumps and hang em high! Only people worse (in the internet world) then spammers are morons like who did this attack.
Has anyone had a problem with Ember coming back with an error and not downloading the cover art?
1. There is a dedicated EMM thread - you don't have to search a lot for it
2. This was a half year old useless thread which you just upped

So I lock this one now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager help0