[AppleTV2] Context menu to change media type?
Hi all

My apologies if there is an answer to this somewhere, I've searched high and low with no luck so far. I'm new to XBMC but when I heard there was a port to the new Apple TV I went straight out and bought one. After many hours getting it jailbroken using Windows and setup with reFocus I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

My problem comes down to my media library which consists of two CIFS/SMB shares, one for TV Shows and the other for Movies. I had a problem with some of the thumbnails being wrong and a duplicate show in TV Shows and a "clean library" didn't help. After searching the recommended solution seemed to be to delete the Video folder in Thumbnails under userdata and to delete (or in my case, move) the MyVideos34.db file in Databases.

This fixed the problem with duplicates however it seems to have removed the content type from the sources. When I click Video on the main menu my only option is browse where I use to have Movies, TV Shows, Video Add-ons and Browse. If I click browse I can see my content but it won't load any fanart or other data.

The wiki says that I can set the content type using the context menu but I can't seem to do this. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!
Holding down the menu button on the remote for a few seconds will bring up the context menu.
Genius! Thank you very much, now it is working perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV2] Context menu to change media type?0