[REL] PleXBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
maikito26 Offline
I commented out this code and it solved all my problems!

'''
# Remove Cloud Sync servers, since they cause problems
for das_server_index,das_server in das_servers.items():
# Cloud sync "servers" don't have a version key in the dictionary
if 'version' not in das_server:
del das_servers[das_server_index]
'''
find quote
druiz Offline
(2014-10-19 18:42)maikito26 Wrote:  I commented out this code and it solved all my problems!

'''
# Remove Cloud Sync servers, since they cause problems
for das_server_index,das_server in das_servers.items():
# Cloud sync "servers" don't have a version key in the dictionary
if 'version' not in das_server:
del das_servers[das_server_index]
'''

was this by chance in response to my post? if so what file are you editing?
find quote
CrankyCraig Offline
(2014-09-15 15:37)The_Dogg Wrote:  
(2014-08-18 14:24)Atomicslave Wrote:  Anyone know if Plexbmc can connect to a remote plex server over the internet, I have been trying with no luck.

I would like to know aswell. I was using an older version (XBMC 12 and older version of PleXBMC) and I was able to access my 2 local servers and my remote server. I have now upgraded to XBMC 13 and downloaded the latest PleXBMC from the repo and I can only see my 2 local servers, my remote server is no where to be found.

I haven't changed a thing in my plex config, I use myPlex but I just cant access or see the remote server in PleXBMC anymore.

anyone have any suggestions?

I, too, have been trying to do this without success. If anyone could offer any help on this, even if it's just a link to another page, I'd be extremely grateful.
find quote
druiz Offline
(2014-10-23 12:07)CrankyCraig Wrote:  
(2014-09-15 15:37)The_Dogg Wrote:  
(2014-08-18 14:24)Atomicslave Wrote:  Anyone know if Plexbmc can connect to a remote plex server over the internet, I have been trying with no luck.

I would like to know aswell. I was using an older version (XBMC 12 and older version of PleXBMC) and I was able to access my 2 local servers and my remote server. I have now upgraded to XBMC 13 and downloaded the latest PleXBMC from the repo and I can only see my 2 local servers, my remote server is no where to be found.

I haven't changed a thing in my plex config, I use myPlex but I just cant access or see the remote server in PleXBMC anymore.

anyone have any suggestions?

I, too, have been trying to do this without success. If anyone could offer any help on this, even if it's just a link to another page, I'd be extremely grateful.

I have been successful in watching files across the interent via the MY PLEX login.....however after about a day or two the conenction to that server drops and will not reconnect until it "feels like it" trying to figure it out with no help thus far
find quote
Gdude Offline
Hi guys complete newbie to this. Recently learned about Plex followed the online directions and installed the repository but have not been able to run it once. I'm simply getting the "script failed" error with using a 'Gbox midnight mx2' (firmware 1.6 as Acestream refuses to work with any other firmware so I can't update it). Tried to read through the 30 pages but getting more and more frustrated as I'm not sure what works for me? Wondered if anybody can help?
find quote