DVD playback with transparent subtitles
Hi all!

I´m having an issue with DVD playback, no matter if it´s an iso image or a physical disc.
Some DVD´s are showing the subtitles transparently. The DVDs that have this problem are those that use a fade-in/fade-out effect to show the subs.

In WMP the subtitles are normal (even fading in and out):

But this is how it looks in XBMC:

It seems to me it could be a ffmpeg issue. Or not. I don´t know...Confused

Is there anyone out there with this problem? Is there a solution? I wouldn´t like to re-author every problematic DVD to workaround this...

Thanx in advance!

[]´s
Enô
Nobody faces this issue, but me?!
Up!
(I don't give up that easilyWink)
Up Up!
Up Up Up!
Hi all,

I have the same problem, subtitles in some DVDs are too transparent, so I can not read them.
When I play that DVDs with MPC subtitles are not transparent.

Thank you very much in advance for any help!
Uuuupppp! Big Grin
Up
Up.
I also have this issue. Smile For me it's with forced subtitles, but I see the same thing you see. Smile You're not alone!!!
I'm running Windows Vista with ATI 4550
How do I add a bug to the tracking system? Smile That might help this issue get noticed... let me read the forum for that...
Jamhandman Wrote:How do I add a bug to the tracking system? Smile That might help this issue get noticed... let me read the forum for that...

Search the trac before you create a ticket in case there is a ticket already there.

JR
Ok thanks. Smile Great product otherwise. Big Grin
OK When I go home tonight I'll attempt to get a debug log and all to fill a proper bug. I don't see it currently in there.
I tried to user my forum logon, but didn't work Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD playback with transparent subtitles0