• 7(current)
[RELEASE] - Vortex for Win32
I added TunnelCoasterMulti to my Gogole Drive
It is exactly as TunnelCoaster only it resets the texture choice every 15 seconds by itself (So it is useful only if you liked TunnelCoaster so much you locked it and you wished the textures would change from time to time)

Other than that all other presets are now up to date with the last library version.
To ilomambo:

Thank you so much for the new presets! Have been waiting years for new vortex stuff. Makes me happy!!
(2014-09-24, 20:18)vexzilla Wrote: Thank you so much for the new presets! Have been waiting years for new vortex stuff. Makes me happy!!

You are welcome, I had fun writing them. BTW, I update some yesterday***, I was not happy with the "rhythm" movements, too brusque. I am working on some others preset to improve their "mojo" as well.

I encourage you and everyone to try, the code is there, can be reused and/or modified, if you have some picture in your head of what you want to see on screen, it is usually not complicated to get it done.

I think, when MrC gets around to update Vortex, and the functionality is completed and restored, I will help by writing an improved manual and maybe some tutorials.

*** To see which ones were updated just go to my Google Drive directory and sort them by Modified Date
Added AlbumArtColorized preset to my shared drive
Is this thread still alive?

The link to version 1.0.2 is broken/down. May someone reupload it?

Thanks.
This thread is in suspended comma.
We are waiting for MrC to make time to compile an updated vortex version wiht many improvements.

In Gotham 13.2 Vortex is part of the installation, I assumed it is too in Helix.

So I don't know about any link, in any case if you want immediate attention you should send a PM to the memeber who posted the link you are talking about and hope he/she connects to the forum frequently.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Vortex for Win324