addon settings.xml type-"integer" not displayed
I am converting the old BluRay play plugin to an addon and the settings.xml file is as follows:
Code:
<settings>
<setting type="lsep" label="51004"/>
<setting id="mkvlocation" type="text" label="50001" default="makemkvcon"/>
<setting id="wait_timeout" type="integer" label="51003" default="120"/>
<setting id="port_number" type="integer" label="51002" default="51000"/>
<setting id="mode" type="enum" values="None|Disc Mode|Remote Mode|Browse Mode|Show Settings" label="50067" default="Disc Mode"/>
<setting id="autoplay" type="bool" label="50068" default="false"/>

<setting type="lsep" label="51005"/>
<setting id="support_disc" type="bool" label="51006" default="true" />
<setting id="support_fileselect" type="bool" label="51007" default="true"/>
<setting id="support_remote" type="bool" label="51008" default="true"/>

<setting type="lsep" label="51000" visible="eq(-1,true)"/>
<setting id="ip_address" type="ipaddress" label="51001" default="127.0.0.1" visible="eq(-2,true)"/>
<setting id="remote_port_number" type="integer" label="51009" default="51000"  visible="eq(-3,true)"/>
</settings>

When I right click on the video addon and select the setting none of my integer values show up. If I change the types to string they do show up.

From the documentation it appears that "integer" is supported but none of them show up. The addon does work for some combinations but not for all of the features.

The original "plugin" (written by Magnetism according to the code) ran in pre-10.0 stuff and I am trying to get it to work for 10.x.
I got this problem also.
In fact the integer type is no longer supported. Use the "number" type.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Want a clean no-ads paste bin? http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/
thanks I will check that out, I wonder why there is not some document at least stating what is supported. Big Grin
yes, thank you now to finish the debugging , BluRay with makemkv under Linux may be back and working again Smile
Big Grin 
OK, working on my laptop without a BluRay drive, test tonight on the real thing.
Please feel free to document it all and add it to the wiki. I'm happy to review and/or look in the code to help out with any queries you may have.

I'm also happy to doxy it up once it's done so it's auto-generated.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

? I only know about the "integer" type to get it to work but I could talk about what I had to do to get it converted to an addon, but you probably were not replying to me Smile
Well the BluRay "addon" seems to work, I am going to check the ability to open an mkv file and then see if it works with a mkv stream.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
addon settings.xml type-"integer" not displayed0