Container.Conent(?)
Thing is... I`m trying to show a view for an Album Smart Playlist. But I can`t get the parameter for sub "Album" (when you enter into the album and songs are shown). The view is gonna be shown through Custom Home Playlist, so its coded through VideoLibrary and doesn't shown in Music.

If I code into the MusicLibrary with parameter ...(Albums) | ...(Songs) you can select the view, but in the freaking Custom Home Playlist no way, only slect in "Album".

There's any infolabel of the Container you are or a way to find out? Already tried almost everyone that seem relevant in the Online Manual and researched into the GUIInfoManager.cpp with no luck.

Thanks in advance.
here is the possible list:

files, songs, artists, albums, movies, tvshows, seasons, episodes, musicvideos, genres, years, actors, playlists, plugins, studios, directors

so 'songs' should be good if you leave uppercase Wink
Thank you for the speed ppic, faster than I edited, but I post like crap. Hope is better now, songs dosent work :confused2:
Quote:Returns true if the current container you are in contains the following: files, songs, artists, albums, movies, tvshows, seasons, episodes, musicvideos, genres, years, actors, playlists, plugins, studios, directors (Note: these currently only work in the Video and Music Library or unless a Plugin has set the value) also available are Addons true when a list of add-ons is shown LiveTV true when a htsp (tvheadend) directory is shown

seems it doesn't work outside videolibrary ...
can you post a debug log to see what we have when entering the view you want?
If I read this right you want a custom playlist view that is only viewable for that playist?

I do that in 'The Carmichael' using:

substring(container.folderpath,special://skin/playlists)

and obviously store my playlist in the root skin.carmicael folder

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Ok never mind, sorry for my poor explanation skills, I went with the "long" solution, made mega ! visible as none of the listed works.

<visible>![Container.Content(files) | Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos) | Container.Content(genres) | Container.Content(years) | Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(playlists) | Container.Content(albums) Container.Content(studios) | Container.Content(plugings) | Container.Content(directors)]</visible>
Just to leave a clear record, perhaps someone encounter the same problem in future.

The view comes from this request http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=681...stcount=81.

The view is this one https://github.com/KiSUAN/skin.night.pur...ioBook.xml

Coded into MyVideoNav https://github.com/KiSUAN/skin.night.pur...deoNav.xml

You create an Album SmartPlaylist with XXXX rule, then create a Custom Home button with the Playlist.

If the visible is <visible>Container.Content(songs) | Container.Content(albums)</visible>

You go to the Home Button, enter, you see the albums that meet the criteria and you can select the view AudioBook, but when you access an Album you can't select AudioBook view, in theory you should be in "Song level", but doesn't seem to be the case.

I also tried to code with all the parameters

<visible>Container.Content(songs) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(files) | Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos) | Container.Content(genres) | Container.Content(years) | Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(playlists) | Container.Content(albums) Container.Content(studios) | Container.Content(plugings) | Container.Content(directors)]</visible>

but no luck, inside the album cant select the view, so WTF!!!

Also, if you make a Song Smart Playlist and add to Home Custom you can select the AudioBook view. That only leaves me with the conclusion that the parameter/Content isn´t "songs" within Album SmartPlaylist.

That`s why asked a way to figure out the "content" you are in.

Here is a debug log as ppic ask with the view with <visible>Container.Content(songs) | Container.Content(albums)</visible> http://pastebin.com/ubUtS3Cx

So in the end no idea whats going on and the solution I found is crap, but works, view doesn't show in any other Content, that I know and tested.

Hope is clear now and thanks everyone.
yes, but i still want a debug log when entering the view :p
More info never hurts and if you ask for it I deliver Rofl

mcborzu Wrote:If I read this right you want a custom playlist view that is only viewable for that playist?

I do that in 'The Carmichael' using:

substring(container.folderpath,special://skin/playlists)

and obviously store my playlist in the root skin.carmicael folder

That's an excellent solution but I'm afraid of the human/user variable, so I try to avoid telling 20 times the same thing if you catch me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Container.Conent(?)0