Help With Animation toggle between two views
I hope I explain this ok...

I have two views with seperate id's that share the same background texture that holds my wraplist icons (one is poster sized and the other for episodes). I have a skin toggle to lower or higher the background texture along with the wraplist with the following animation on each view.
Code:
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(posterslide_low)">
            <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,175" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out" />
        </animation>
        <animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(posterslide_low)">
            <effect type="slide" start="0,175" end="0,0" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out" />
        </animation>

I have a button on my browser media panel to toggle the animation and it works smoothly for the current view. However when I then go to the episode view of it the animation will take place once the window is opened instead of already at the desired position from my toggle during the poster view. My question is how can you have the animation take place on both views without changing my timing down to zero seconds? My button code is below...

<control type="togglebutton" id="111">
<label>Panel: High</label>
<altlabel>Panel: Low</altlabel>
<usealttexture>Skin.HasSetting(posterslide_low)</usealttexture>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(posterslide_low)</onclick>
<include>MediaPanelButton</include>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(58) | Control.IsVisible(63)</visible>
</control>
Try this -

PHP Code:
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(posterslide_low) + !WindowOpen">
    <
effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,175" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out" />
</
animation>
<
animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(posterslide_low) + !WindowOpen">
    <
effect type="slide" start="0,175" end="0,0" time="500" tween="sine" easing="out" />
</
animation>
<
animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(posterslide_low) + WindowOpen">
    <
effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,175" time="0" />
</
animation>
<
animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(posterslide_low) + WindowOpen">
    <
effect type="slide" start="0,175" end="0,0" time="0" />
</
animation
I gave that a try and the animation will not take place with that code in. I really hope I don't have to split this into two different toggles.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help With Animation toggle between two views0