I just updated to the 29th Jan build and can also confirm text entry was
working great using the Apple keyboard. Still not working for iPhone remote apps though, so that must be a different issue.
However, the reason I said was
working, is that suddenly Bluetooth has stopped working, it just crashes when searching for devices.
Here's what I did, not sure which steps are relevant to the issue:
- Upgraded to the 29th Build
- Tested Apple keyboard, was working great
- Added a keymap.xml to add a couple of custom keyboard shortcuts
- I quit XBMC using the menu button, to reopen it again...
- but the ATV interface didn't load, my TV just said "No Signal"
- tried killall AppleTV, but nothing happened on the TV
- so, I rebooted the device, and tethered booted it
- now when I go to Custom Settings -> BTStack, it starts searching for devices, seems to get a bit muddled up with the device names, and then it just crashes and the ATV interface reloads