[REQUEST] Veetle
I did a search and Veetle has not been asked. But is their a way to to make a veetle ad on for the html 5 h264 version?

You can view veetle without a plugin if you you use safari and and change to ipad developer mode. Is their a way to use this work around to make a ad on for veetle streams for xbmc?
I too would like to see a veetle addon.
Press THANK USER if I Help
+1 for this!!

Most of there channels are playable through the ATV2 already with the use of Couch Surfer Pro. (From aTV Flash) Is there anyway someone could do a veetle plugin? There's mvoies, tv shows and sports streamed there and normally in great quality...
I just discovered Veetle - it's amazing! would love to see an XBMC addon.
+1 times a million.
Veetle used to work where this would be the address which would get you the stream:

127.0.0.1:<veetle port>\<veetle ip>,<veetle channel id>

And would also require you to keep your browser open while it plays - this was true using VLC player

The port number seemed to be almost dynamic in a way, not always the same, the ip address was usually either one of 2 possibilities but not too hard to find

I believe they changed things around a bit recently, apparently a newer beta version of Replay Media Capture will work to record the streams

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Veetle0