Quick search?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post705820

Is it something that could be added to Transparency? Is it already there and one needs to activate it somewhere in settings?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
i've read the thread and just so i get it right...
you want me to change the 'filter' button so it allows for direct typing instead of bringing up the keyboard osd?

seems reasonable to me, i've just tested it and works really well.

there's one small downside though, clearing the current filter can currently be done by simply clicking the filter button again (it toggles the filter on and off).
but if i make the change you will have to erase the entire filter string to get your full movie list back.

i'm interested in anyone opinion on this.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
IIRC there's a FilterClear action (something like that anyway!) you may be able to use.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:IIRC there's a FilterClear action (something like that anyway!) you may be able to use.

looked around in Builtins.cpp but nothing related in there.
any other file i should examine?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ButtonTranslator.cpp
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick search?0