[Live] Network Issues - Wired
I'm having a similar issue with my Zotac ZBOX HD-ID11-U. I am trying to upgrade from 9.11 to 10 of the Live version. My network light is on till the ubuntu screen starts to load, then it goes off on my switch. In network it says link not connected. I can exit out and reboot into my exisiting 9.11 and all is working. Reboot back to the USB and run a live image, and both the switch and htpc unit are saying no connection. Sounds like a driver issue to me.
For giggles, I swapped two of my network cables and its gets an IP now, as speed suggested. Very odd, but well I got IP now so I am not going to complain.
I had this same issue on a ion box I have (internal engineering sample, not brand name). I just set a manual IP and that worked fine.
vikjon0 >>> You are awesome!!!! I haven't had a chance to take a look at this since my last post. Sadly work and family gets in the way of my computer tinkering time. I just tried your wireless zip file and it worked like a charm . I am hapliy steaming video's through shares as we speak.

Thanks for all your help!!!
Quote:Thanks for all your help!!!
Glad it worked!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live] Network Issues - Wired0