Crashes consistently when changing certain movie thumbs.
Question 
When I try to change the thumbs for certain movies XBMC crashes. It crashes before it generates possible thumbs. However it only happens for certain movies in my library, about 20 out of 350. But when changing those 20 movies thumbs it crashes each and every time like clockwork.

Is there anyway that I can ssh using Cyberduck to manually change the thumbs? What is the location of the movies meta-data and artwork?

Any help would be appreciated.
I had this problem too and the best work around I found was going up in the selection rather than down, for example

Current Thumb
Remote Thumb
Remote Thumb
Local Thumb

So say each time I hit down to select the remote thumb it would crash so just hit up and the local or other remote thumbs usually worked. I had the problem with probably 10 movies or so and I was able to get this to work on all of them.

This was on the initial realease btw, I dont know about with the nightlies.
Ok thank you, how do I get the nightlies?
The sticky at the top about Unofficial Builds.
I also have this problem but XBMC crashes befroe i am able to go up or down through the thumbs...

Its for Shutter Island only!!! It originally scraped but chose a thumb in a different language and whenever i hit the button to change thumb it immediately crashes XBMC??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashes consistently when changing certain movie thumbs.0