Problem with XBMC & file ISO bluray 3D
Hi guys I have some bluray 3d iso file , but when they launch xbmc file using an external player starts but does not activate the signal on 3D TV and see larger images.

No problem if, instead launching iso file (bluray not 3d) whit XBMC

No problem if launching the 3D file directly without xbmc.
Can you help me understand why using XBMC can not display the 3D iso file correctly?
Playercorefactory:
<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="MyIsoMount" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="true" video="true">
<filename>c:\mountit.bat</filename>
<args></args>
<forceontop>true</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hidecursor>true</hidecursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="iso" filename="*.bluray.*iso" player="MyIsoMount"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

File bat:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uLaunchTMT5.exe" e:/fullscreen /play /close
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0/u

LOG:
http://pastebin.com/eq6VwKGw

Grazie, ciao a tutti
up tks Blush
up
XBMC, does NOT currently support 3D videos.
No, look at my playercorefactory, I use the external player Big Grin

Bye
I assume its because xbmc is minimized (not closed) when you run a 3D video,so it is still effectively in control of the screen and because the app in control of the screen does not allow 3D, your TV output wont initiate 3D mode.

You could try changing the display setting in xbmc.

e.g. changing the "full screen window" or "sync video to screen" options may help you, not sure.

you could also use something like event ghost to close xbmc completely and then launch you external player whenever you launch a video in xbmc.
Could you explain better or give me a guide? Thanks for your patience
Re the first suggestion....in XBMC, Settings/ System/ Video Output/ .... "full screen window"

in XBMC, Settings/ Video/playback....sync playback to display (I'm assuming)>

For the latter suggestion using eventghost... I think this link will help....http://tinyurl.com/4jpmwx2
Thanks, but I have trouble making it work, I can not understand how I can connect to XBMC EVENTGHOST.
Starting from playercorefcatory and the batch file present on the front page, and using eventghost I did not understand how to set up how can I set the order that the opening of an ISO file needs to close XBMC and start the external player? Give me a hand to get it to work step by step?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thanks
UPBig Grin
Sorry, Since your probably the only person on this forum with a 3D TV, your on your own, because no one can confirm what will work. I advised visiting the eventghost forum and asking there.
Fixed a problem was only going out with the correct frequencies

SOLVEDBig Grin
gagias Wrote:Fixed a problem was only going out with the correct frequencies

SOLVEDBig Grin

how did you fix it? i'm using powerdvd10 and it launch but wont do anything.
Plz write exactly step by step how to play a 3d bluray using Xbmc with external launcher(TMT5 or Powerdvd11).
I'm totally looking for the answer also! I have a few blu-ray 3d movies, that I'm about to rip to iso's so that way I can avoid scratching disks and play my 3d movies. All other blu-rays I've ripped to mkv. Is the correct way to create the blu-ray 3d iso's to use AnyDVD HD and rip to unprotected ISO? Then just integrate the setup posted in the thread..?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with XBMC & file ISO bluray 3D0