[AppleTV1] How to queue up tv shows to play?
I've been trying to figure out how to do this on my AppleTV1. I have an entire season I'd like to play back to back instead of having to manually select them each and everytime. Is it possible to queue up a selection and have XBMC play them continuously, and if so how?
I'm trying to figure this out too, i figured out how to add to the queue, i think, but cant figure out how to play them.. anyone know??

Thanks
Mike
This isn't the easiest way, but it works:

While playing a video, go back to the menu (with the video still playing in the background). Pull up the context menu over the item you want to queue and queue it. Repeat for all other items that you want added. Return to the video that is playing in the background and the queued items will start after it finishes.

Hope it works.
Just go to the now playing window. It's normally on the SPACE button (except in very new versions where it's on the "n" key I think). It's also available from the context menu, and depending on skin may be available via other buttons.

Cheres,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

What if you dont have a keyboard, just apple remote? I cant find "play" queue anywhere.. I can queue items by holding the menu button, i believe, and selecting queue item but there isnt a play queued item in the same menu..

thanks

Mike

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV1] How to queue up tv shows to play?0