ATV2 doin awesome, then no signal this morning
I recently reloaded my ATV2 with a fresh greenpois0n rc6 jailbreak and have not had the issue since. It hasnt been long mind you, but has anyone else seen an improvement since doing an untethered jailbreak?

I was experiencing this almost every day before, i thought it was my new receiver and power/sleep settings, so I am glad that it might just be a software issue.
valkur Wrote:I recently reloaded my ATV2 with a fresh greenpois0n rc6 jailbreak and have not had the issue since. It hasnt been long mind you, but has anyone else seen an improvement since doing an untethered jailbreak?

I was experiencing this almost every day before, i thought it was my new receiver and power/sleep settings, so I am glad that it might just be a software issue.

I am getting this as well and on greenpois0n rc6.1. Any fixes for this yet?
I'm getting it every day - as with others, real glad to see this thread.

I thought it was the AV receiver so plugged directly to the tv but same problem. So the problem occurs with just the ATV dashboard as well - not just in xbmc? I'll try tonight.

My xbmc build was from nitoTV last week and jb'd using greenpois0n 1.0 RC6.1.
coastal Wrote:I'm getting it every day - as with others, real glad to see this thread.

I thought it was the AV receiver so plugged directly to the tv but same problem. So the problem occurs with just the ATV dashboard as well - not just in xbmc? I'll try tonight.

My xbmc build was from nitoTV last week and jb'd using greenpois0n 1.0 RC6.1.

I get it on the ATV dashboard. I put the unit to sleep and then when I bring it up by pressing menu on the remote, I get just a black screen. This is happening a different receivers and TVs.
I'm getting this aswell from time to time. Because i'm too lazy to ssh in and do the "killall" stuff, i just press menu and playpause for 6 seconds and wait until its rebooted. then i have picture again. But its definitly not a XBMC related thing, because i have had it even before i did a jailbreak.

Another thing is that my ATV2 sometimes forgets its settings when to go to sleep automatically after a few reboots. This might be jailbreak related, but not XBMC aswell.
Im getting this aswell. Really annoying. Pwnage untethered JB. Hopefully 4.3 will take care of the problem.
I have the same issue. Jailbroken with GreenPois0n RC6.1 on Apple TV2 firmware 4.1.1 and using xbmc firmware 10.0-7.

I put the ATV2 to sleep last night. I turn it on today, and there is nothing on the screen. The buttons, after i press them on the remote, do get registered on the atv2 (indicated by the light on the atv2), so atv2 is running, just not displaying anything.

This is my 3rd case in the past 2 weeks. The first two times i had this issue, i had to restore to original factory settings, and jailbreak again, because i thought that was the only fix. This time, i turned off all cables to atv2, waited an hour, and re-plugged. It worked. I didnt need to ssh into atv2.
Bug 
If your Apple TV glitches like you are loosing stream and the screen turn black but the show keeps course, it might be that you need to change the Audio HDMI setting to RGB High. see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHabIv-_g...re=related
I hope it helps...!
;-D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 doin awesome, then no signal this morning0