Update 'recently added' from standby
Hi

I have Acer Ravo R3700 running running latest version of XBMC Live with Xperience skin

Just wondering if there was a way of having the "recently added" on Movies and TV home screen update from suspend.

It works great if I boot from off but from Suspend the thumbnails won't change to the most recently added.

I know the library is updating from suspend. All new stuff appears if I go into Tv / Movies.

Would be ideal, especially for TV if could just play an episode from the home screen.
Settings > Customisation > Toggles > Media > Recently Added Script > Update When Pressing Up From Home.
Hitcher Wrote:Settings > Customisation > Toggles > Media > Recently Added Script > Update When Pressing Up From Home.

Thanks for the quick reply

Probably worth pointing out I have a Pioneer HTPGS1 and use a pre configured file that allows me to use the remote for that to control XBMC.

When I set it as per above i.e. press up on home screen it doesn't do anything. I take it it means up on the remote.

When I press up on the Movies or TV is obviously when I get the option to see Recently Added. If I press up elsewhere zip happens, if I press down I get the Power and Favourites options.

Am I missing something or is it a limitation of my remote configuration.
It means the script gets run when you press Up to get to the Recently Added list.
Hitcher Wrote:It means the script gets run when you press Up to get to the Recently Added list.

Beautiful, thank you very much and sorry for th dumb question

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update 'recently added' from standby0