[RELEASE] SESAME STREET (Video) Addon
My daughter asked me to build Sesame Street video addon for her to watch. So, anyone else interested can download the addon. Enjoy! Wink Addon based on http://www.sesamestreet.org/

Videos: Video clips
Playlists: Stack-up of multiple video clips
Subscribed so I can install it later when I get home. My daughter thanks you.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
this is great. I have been wanting something like this forawhile. Are you going to make any others? I started a thread awhile back on this.. take a look. there is interest in this by other users. [REQUEST] Addons for Kids / Children
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:this is great. I have been wanting something like this forawhile. Are you going to make any others? I started a thread awhile back on this.. take a look. there is interest in this by other users. [REQUEST] Addons for Kids / Children

I will take a look but no promise though. I hope these sites dont have geo-restriction since I reside outside the US. Smile
I have your repo already installed however it did not udpate with this addon? Also for some reason VeeHD addon hows an update and it shows installation failed when I try to update. this is on my atv2. installed it on my revo with xbmc and it is fine on that system.
rflores2323 Wrote:I have your repo already installed however it did not udpate with this addon? Also for some reason VeeHD addon hows an update and it shows installation failed when I try to update. this is on my atv2. installed it on my revo with xbmc and it is fine on that system.

It should update everything in the repo, maybe restart xbmc and wait for a while. Try to uninstall veehd and reinstall it back. By the way, sesame street addon use rtmp and the current build xbmc for ios has no support but will get soon i guess.
I am using the unofficial build of xbmc which I believe does have RTMP support. Let me try to uninstall and reinstall. Thanks
Googled this thread w my left hand

Found repo in repo installer, installed add-on w my right hand

A$$ still on couch.

I <3 xbmc
Your daughter asked you to build a Sesame Street video addon.

That is fucking awesome.
Hi nixa

I have a script failed using ATV2 in UK trying to access Sesame Street add-on.

Thanks for all the hard work on this to date.

Here is a log of the errors:-

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20635

I have downloaded the default.py from the relevant folder on the Apple TV and looked at it with gedit but it is gobbledy-gook to me.

I wish I had your DEVS skills.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SESAME STREET (Video) Addon0