• 5(current)
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade
mpalatsi Wrote:How do I force the TV section to be just posters or just banners?

Skin Settings.
To learn more, click here.
Also when viewing recently added tv shows through the sub menu shortcut no posters show up.
igotdvds Wrote:Skin Settings.

I see the setting you're referring to, but it doesn't work for me.
supertom44 Wrote:Also when viewing recently added tv shows through the sub menu shortcut no posters show up.

It should in the new version.
I am posting the GIT on the OP if someone will add it to a repo. PLEASE. Smile
New Genre Icons:

------------------------

Well i assume i might be the only one who has a slow load time on the icons. I understand that they are preloaded would it be difficult to have a setting to adjust how many are preloaded?
I'm sorry i'm exhausted i get it being slow loading in the Poster Slide view.. Sorry for being new.
Diggin' the icons! Dare I say they are... cute? Big Grin They look sharp, nice work.
blacklist Wrote:Diggin' the icons! Dare I say they are... cute? Big Grin They look sharp, nice work.

Thanks man! Heres the rest:

daemox Wrote:The new Beta is looking great! It may of already surpassed Shade. Just a few features I'm still hoping to see before final, but awesome work so far!

Thank you!

What might some of those features be?
Added sub menu buttons under ADDONS for Video and Music addons. I always wanted an easier way to get there.

Addon Specific View - Nick Jr

--------------

Adult Swim

--------------

Cartoon Network

--------------

CBS

TNT

---------------------

TBS

igotdvds, I think this has already been asked but not sure what the answer was. Is there any plan for allowing custom backgrounds
macshield Wrote:igotdvds, I think this has already been asked but not sure what the answer was. Is there any plan for allowing custom backgrounds

I dont think I am going to add it. I never liked it in Shade, it was such a hassle to deal with. The visibility conditions got too tough to deal with and I got frustrated. Confused
I just wanted to chime in real quick and thank igotdvds so much for his work on this project so far... He has taken some ideas I had what seems like many, many months ago (as was the case with Shade) and made them in to something that surpasses my expectations in terms of how it will work in every way.

I've not been able to be involved in this project in any real way for some time now due to illness and other unavoidable circumstances, but igotdvds has taken the initial designs I produced way-back-when and run with them to create something that moves beyond what we achieved with Shade in a big way. I think that Simplicity is smoother, feels "tighter" as a skin, and is significantly easier to live with on a day to day basis.

Oh, and on a personal note, I'd like to congratulate him for the staggering expansion of his knowledge and skills since we first started working together on these things. I feel now that I can be pretty free to design what I like, and barring limitations with the skinning engine itself, it can be achieved... Its a liberating feeling!

So the last thing for me to say would be to request the XBMC devs to take another look at that bug that was submitted some time ago about problems rendering rotated elements when the screen has to be scaled to match the display resolution... Because that's the only thing standing in front of another skin design that I was working on some time ago before we embarked upon Simplicity.

Enjoy the Beta, guys!

David
Designer of
Shade and Simplicity skins for XBMC
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] Simplicity - from the creators of Shade1