Thumbnails not displaying unless manually set
Hello everyone,

So I have finally been able to start setting up my emulators to launch from the Advanced Launcher Plugin and I am having difficulties getting the thumbnails to display correctly. What I have done so far was move all of my ROM's to one folder called "Super Nintendo Games" and set the ROM directory to that folder. All of the ROMs display with this set up. I then moved all of my game covers to a folder named "Super Nintendo Thumbnails" and pointed the Thumbnails directory to this folder, both are in a folder called "Super Nintendo" along with the emulator and save files... I went through and renamed all of the Thumbnails to "ROM name_thumb".

None are showing the picture after a restart of XBMC!!! I thought this was the correct way to set it up.

I then went through and took the first one and set it manually to the image that I have and it displayed correctly but none of the others displayed still. So I used the scrape function to get the second one from online and it downloaded and displayed correctly so I went to the thumbnail folder and the image that it created was named identical to the ROM file without the _thumb. Thinking maybe this would fix it I went through and renamed a few of the files to just the ROM name and restarted XBMC and still nothing.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to go through and set each manually or am I missing something simple? I'm most likely missing something simple but this is driving me crazy. With nearly 1,000 Super Nintendo ROMs alone this is gonna take years.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails not displaying unless manually set0