What's the coolest thing XBMC can do?
Just wanted to make a thread where people can share all the cool things about XBMC. I've been using XBMC since about 2005 when I first learned how to mod an xbox, I still remember my friends wanting to use the Slayers Dash... till I convinced them that XBMC was more than a video player.... it was actually a great Dashboard.

Anyways.... Here are the things I'm most excited about!

The new Trailer Button - Being able to easily access a movie trailer for my DVDs is great! My girlfriend hasn't seen many of my favorite movies and I can easily give her a synopsis with the click of a button.

Visualizations! - I remember during a party someone asked me, "Is that actually going along with the music?" Apparently XBMC looks pretty bad ass on a 40 inch LED TV.

What do you love most about XBMC?
Way back in XBOX-times I was quite impressed that XBMC played zipped mp3´s from ftp-server over internet.

And nowadays playing ripped dvd-audio-music with full resolution is quite cool. I could finally throw my DVD-audio discs to closet along with all CD´s.
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
Dupe. Continue @ http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92956
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's the coolest thing XBMC can do?0