[LIVE] Can't login XBMC LIVE
ohai,
I have this old pc over here, which I don't use anymore for daily base but still has a nice form factor for next to the tv. So I'm like: "Hey, can't I put XBMC on it, so i can use it as a streaming box, for my TV."
I burned the XBMC Live cd and put it into my pc, installed xbmc to the harddrive.
But now everytime I boot the pc, it asks for a username and password, but when I enter this username and password (xbmc/xbmc). It's all like "Login invalid, try again."
Does anyone know how to solve this problems?

Is it because of my graphic card (FX5200 PCI)?

Thanks,
How long did the installation take? Wink
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
When I installed XBMC Live the same problem occurred... except I was able to log in to the console. The HTPC would boot and go to a username/password prompt and then act wonky.

My issue was nVidia video drivers. I solved this my using an XBMCFreak build with the proper nVidia driver included because I did not have instructions on how to install the proper driver to my HTPC. The XBMCFreak build is working fine for me.
Nope, the XBMCFREAK cd also doesn't work. Maybe it needs supported drivers since the NVIDIA 260 drivers don't support my FX5200. How can I install other drivers to my installation?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Can't login XBMC LIVE0