Longer Time for Music CDart on Fullscreen
Just wondering if there is a way to keep the cdart visualization up longer or permanently when playing music fullscreen and using the fanart in the latest SVN release. It pops up for about 3-4 seconds and then disappears leaving just the fanart static picture. I would like to have both. Also is there a way to have more than just one picture for this ? Like can i set a rotation of multiple pictures ?
Have a look here..
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post642897
awesome, thanks man, tried to search it but obviously I used the wrong terms
Hi,
I have tried these extra lines in my advanced settings and the music info still disappears after about 10 secs. What could I be doing wrong.
I am running XBMC on a apple tv using Pins image on the harddrive.

Cheers for any help
ok, works, but now ur saying that dissapears... can u be more specific? it disappears the music time or the whole music info?
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
I have the song/album info up in the bottom left and the time of the song in the bottom right corner and after 10 secs all that info disappears until the next song starts and all that info comes up again but once again after 10 secs it all disappears. My advanced setting file looks like this

<advancedsettings>
<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>
</advancedsettings>
<network>
<curlclienttimeout>30</curlclienttimeout>
<curllowspeedtime>15</curllowspeedtime>
</network>
<advancedsettings>
<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> <!-- controls duration of song information during visualisations. Range is "1" to "Indefinite (0)" seconds. -->
<advancedsettings>

Does this look right, if not what have I done wrong?

Cheers
Your advancedsettings.xml is not coded right, it should look somthing like this..

Code:
<advancedsettings>

<videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
        <flattentvshows>0</flattentvshows> <!-- Flatten TV show seasons, 0=never 1=if one season (default) 2=all -->
        <exportautothumbs>true</exportautothumbs>  <!-- export auto-generated thumbs. Defaults to false -->
        <recentlyaddeditems>40</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
      </videolibrary>

<musiclibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems> <!-- removes the "*All" items from the music library -->
        <recentlyaddeditems>40</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
      </musiclibrary>

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> <!-- controls duration of song information during visualisations. Range is "1" to "Indefinite (0)" seconds. -->

</advancedsettings>
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml
yours would be..
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart>

<network>
    <curlclienttimeout>30</curlclienttimeout>
    <curllowspeedtime>15</curllowspeedtime>
  </network>

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> <!-- controls  duration of song information during visualisations. Range is "1" to  "Indefinite (0)" seconds. -->
</advancedsettings>
Wink
Cheers SteveB, I will give that a go.
I actually got mine to work just now by changing the 0 in the songduration line to 1200 ( I assume that would give me 20 mins for each song). Works so far but will put your suggestion in as it looks a lot neater!! plus I do not know where that network line in my settings came from?

Cheers
Would the simple answer be mapping "I" to a button on your remote? Assuming you have an extra button free...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Would the simple answer be mapping "I" to a button on your remote? Assuming you have an extra button free...

That just what I did about a year ago. So simple. No need to go coding just for that. Just press "i" on the keyboard or on your remote.
The advancedsettings makes it permanent, no need to press "i" ever again Smile
But sometimes I do like to turn mine off. Not very often mind you. But it is always nice to have the option if I so chose with out having to go coding away

Oh, and that "i" key is good for other things on the remote too Wink
lol, yes got "i" on my remote and press it to turn it off if I like Wink

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> just affects the duration of the info on screen and not the function of the "i" button.
Steveb Wrote:lol, yes got "i" on my remote and press it to turn it off if I like Wink

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> just affects the duration of the info on screen and not the function of the "i" button.

I added this and now the info never comes up Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Longer Time for Music CDart on Fullscreen0