[REQUEST] Artist Thumb from database visible in the Visualization ore Playercontrols
... it is possible ? To use ARTIST Thumbs/Icons there are scraped in the database to use out from the MusicInfo-Dialog Window ?

this not worked No
Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[substring(Player.FolderPath,musicdb://2/)]</texture>

it will be great if anyone can help me,

THX and Greetz Djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
it will only work with locally stored artist thumbs:
$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../folder.jpg]
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:it will only work with locally stored artist thumbs:
$INFO[Player.FolderPath,,../folder.jpg]

thx ronie,

I know Smile i have this function some time in my Vis. but i need the databases Thumbs.
Other ideas ?
Skin.JOGGLER
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
in the Wiki I found this
Quote:ListItem.Property(ArtistThumb) - Thumbnail Image of the parent artist, for use in dialogalbuminfo.xml and dialogsonginfo.xml

it is possible to work also in the Visualization ?

ore better ...
Quote:MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image) - Fanart image of the currently playing artist
... this work in the Visualization, but i need the Artist´s Thumbs

greetz djtoll
Skin.JOGGLER

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Artist Thumb from database visible in the Visualization ore Playercontrols0