How-To Play Videos/ Video Streams in Video Addons Continuously.
I'm wondering if this should be made a sticky in this forum.

Currently in Dharma, it is not possible to play entire folders of video-streams within video-streaming Addons.

For example, in the Youtube addon, you cannot click "Play" on the Top 25 videos, and have all of those video streams play.

Or in the Vimeo addon, you can't click on the "HD" folder and have all of the video streams contained within play.

But there is a work-around that works for both, and should work for all video-streaming Addons.

1. You begin by playing the first actual video in that folder.
  2. Once it starts, you hit Escape in order to view the folder's contents again.
  3. Select the next item, and press Q for queue, and keep pressing Q (it will automatically advance to the next item). Keep going until you have as many items queued up as you want.
  4. Press Escape again, and you will be back in the first video stream.

This will queue up all of the items into the Now Playing playlist, and they will all play continuously.

If you want to confirm it worked, press Tab on your keyboard to view the "Now Playing" playlist to see all of the queued up items.

A solution to this for the YouTube plugin is being tracked here.
hiya mate,
the Queue command you talk about is what i've had to do which is inconvenient when have friends around for a drink and gotta mess with system all the time!

I have just had a check on the tracked link you included, although have no idea on what to do to implement the changes to the script, could you assist?

I can basicly test this on my system from a newbie perspective and see if the changes work
I have no idea on how to implement it either. I think it has to be compiled -but that's something I've never done.
I automated this queueing process - link here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=105416

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How-To Play Videos/ Video Streams in Video Addons Continuously.0