Adding a Game option, and running .ink files from within?
Hi forum

Running Xbmc 10.0 using windows 7, surely theres a way of adding a GAME option amongst the others, i.e Music, weather etc.. and even so, within the GAME menu, the option the add .ink files?

Using advanced launcher its taking forever to import each game one by one..

On my desktop ive shortcuts to about 50 games, all ink (shortcut) files.. I'ld love to just import them all at once..

Please say there is a way?
Fluidz Wrote:Hi forum

Running Xbmc 10.0 using windows 7, surely theres a way of adding a GAME option amongst the others, i.e Music, weather etc.. and even so, within the GAME menu, the option the add .ink files?

Using advanced launcher its taking forever to import each game one by one..

On my desktop ive shortcuts to about 50 games, all ink (shortcut) files.. I'ld love to just import them all at once..

The only option option at the moment is to use an addon like Advanced Launcher which gives you the ability to import and launch shortcuts.
Fluidz Wrote:On my desktop ive shortcuts to about 50 games, all ink (shortcut) files.. I'ld love to just import them all at once..

Advanced Launcher has this feature. Make shortcut for all your games. Put them into the same directory, and configure advanced launcher like this : http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti..._shortcuts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a Game option, and running .ink files from within?0