How to call Context Menu from Remote?
With my keybord I call all info panels with the "i" key and the context menu with the "c" key but how do I do that with my remote? The "info" button works for the info panel but how do I call the context menu?

Can anybody help with some info. Thanks in advance.
markimark Wrote:With my keybord I call all info panels with the "i" key and the context menu with the "c" key but how do I do that with my remote? The "info" button works for the info panel but how do I call the context menu?

Can anybody help with some info. Thanks in advance.

Assuming that you are using an MCE remote then you can use jhsrennie's MCE remote add-on for XBMC that can be downloaded from within XBMC. Launch the addon and Select the button that you want and assignt it as "C". Save and restart to apply settings.

Or you can look at my site/thread for custom MCE remote configuration. Site/thread links on sig.

I do not have a harmony remote but If you have one you can add the MCE keyboard as a device "there are more than one to cover all the combination buttons, see the how-to harmony thread" then you can assign what your buttons do. I might not have explained it right but that's how it is generally done if you have a harmony remote.

Cheers,
EG.
Thanks for this, was about to go delving into the registry Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to call Context Menu from Remote?0