Project Arotho - New Skin in development
Video and Screencaps from actual running xbmc.
Lots of work to be done, approval from designers etc etc.

Screens:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Fullsize Images:
https://picasaweb.google.com/kurtkork/Pr...directlink

Video:
HD preview online !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgSaHsdi10&hd=1
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
ImageImage
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Reserved 1
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
Reserved 2
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
Reserved 3
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
Reserved 4
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
Extremely nice please keep up the good work and keep us posted. I'm loving the use of the colors and layoutsBig Grin
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
Looking good, Sir. Nice and clean and shiny! Looking foreward to see what goodies you have in store...
Nice. I like the view on the top right.

Can you tell me how you got that information displaying the page, cursor co-ords, and focused item? That would come in handy while I'm building my skin.
circle_ Wrote:Nice. I like the view on the top right.

Can you tell me how you got that information displaying the page, cursor co-ords, and focused item? That would come in handy while I'm building my skin.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Skin_addon.xml ... debugging
Lesbian Vampire Killers Smile
Good work, nice views ... a very clean look!
Boxhead looks like you have done a great job there. It looks very functional and slick. The one thing that looks out of place is the logo in the top left. To me it looks cluttered. Please incorporate an option to hide the logo. Or simply remove the xbmc logo from behind the skin name... We all know were running xbmc .... Right? Other than that it's looking really good.
Yeah Broads the XBMC logo doesen't fit and it's def going in the drain Wink

It's still kinda early so it's just basic design in place, thanks for all ideas though and the comments are welcome Smile
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project Arotho - New Skin in development0