[Feature Request] Window to FullScreen toggle
Star 
I find myself configuring something in XBMC on my PC and leaving XBMC in windows mode (XBMC remembers the last video mode it was in), then I call up a script to open XBMC up on a TV some distance away.. only to find that after I've tunred on the screen; I have to get off my duff and toggle the the | key on the keyboard. Often I find myself with some plugin of XBMC hung, or just want to look at the status of something in windows... and no real easy way of moving from full screen to windowed mode without the keyboard.

A toggle between windowed mode and full screen would be great, and may I suggest a new button in the Exit menu might work?
I use \ (AltGR+\ on my German kayboard) to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode. Thats the normal key binding, I think. You can edit the keymap.xml if you like another key.
PatK Wrote:I find myself configuring something in XBMC on my PC and leaving XBMC in windows mode (XBMC remembers the last video mode it was in), then I call up a script to open XBMC up on a TV some distance away.. only to find that after I've tunred on the screen; I have to get off my duff and toggle the the | key on the keyboard. Often I find myself with some plugin of XBMC hung, or just want to look at the status of something in windows... and no real easy way of moving from full screen to windowed mode without the keyboard.

A toggle between windowed mode and full screen would be great, and may I suggest a new button in the Exit menu might work?

why not map ToggleFullScreen to a button on your remote?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
ronie Wrote:why not map ToggleFullScreen to a button on your remote?
It's an RF mouse... but it was a trivial request, thought I might catch you in a weak moment Smile

BTW: love the new 'Movies' homepage.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Window to FullScreen toggle0