Weather.com Plus is BACK!!!
Thanks ronie, tbh, i couldn't quite see what i had to do, so i switched to the svn, works a treat now, been after something like this for years, ever since the xbox days...One happy bunny!
Thanks guys!
+1. Nice to see this Add-on back post Dharma. Cheers, Nuka1195, brightsr and as usual ronie. Nice one!..+GL on the Soap Co. look's great.
Finally had to give up trying to get this to work, I am running the latest svn of the transparency skin and the latest version of dharma and weather plus simply doesnt work, I don't get it.

I downloaded the google add-on repository and selected weather plus and installed the map packs, and nothing, all I get is the standard weather. Sad

Where are the map packs supposed to be installed, or can they be installed anywhere?

TC Blush
Star 
tcman47 Wrote:Finally had to give up trying to get this to work, I am running the latest svn of the transparency skin and the latest version of dharma and weather plus simply doesnt work, I don't get it.

I downloaded the google add-on repository and selected weather plus and installed the map packs, and nothing, all I get is the standard weather. Sad

Where are the map packs supposed to be installed, or can they be installed anywhere?

TC Blush
I downloaded the .zip xml version="1.0" and it seemed to work without a lot of bother by installing from the archive. It worked out of the box... so-to-speak. But I followed up with a few updates and didn't notice that it stopped working. I uninstalled it, went back to the original .zip and all is well. But I've had to turn off auto-updates until this bug is nailed. I don't know if V1 still is around, but you might want to investigate.

BTW: you have to choose Weather Plus dharma in the weather settings.
I am unsure how to properly enable this add-on. I have gone into Settings --> Weather and then I pick the add-on.

I go into Settings and configure the add-on to my liking. I then go to the home screen and weather and still has regular weather on. Huh
Star 
bmcclure937 Wrote:I am unsure how to properly enable this add-on. I have gone into Settings --> Weather and then I pick the add-on.

I go into Settings and configure the add-on to my liking. I then go to the home screen and weather and still has regular weather on. Huh
Hopefully you installed Weather + Dhrama and see this in weather settings?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There may be some issues with this, so have a little patience. Your question is best posed in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52034&page=28
finally got it to work, apparently my manual downloaded of tranparency 3.1.4 didnt work, used the tortise svn client to install it and now everything works fine:

Does this only work on the Transparency skin? I am running Alaska Revisited?

That may be my issue... Huh
bmcclure937 Wrote:I am unsure how to properly enable this add-on. I have gone into Settings --> Weather and then I pick the add-on.

bmcclure937 Wrote:Does this only work on the Transparency skin? I am running Alaska Revisited?

That may be my issue... Huh

please, do me a favour and don't report issues here if you're not even using this skin.

i'm pretty sure alaska does not support wethar.com plus.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie, great work here! Big Grin

How does one select the zoom icon for satellite, when not using a mouse? I can't access it from the remote.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
ashlar Wrote:Hi ronie, great work here! Big Grin

How does one select the zoom icon for satellite, when not using a mouse? I can't access it from the remote.

first press 'right', then press 'up'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey Ronie thanks for adding the weather plus mod to your skin. Everything seems to be working fine except today a weather alert was issued and the warning icon popped up with the scroll bar at the bottom. The scroll is empty other than a bar | character that is scrolling across.

There is info at weather.com for the alert, seems the scrape didn't fetch the data.

I am running the SVN of transparency skin and stable version of dharma.
I live just out side of Los Angeles, Ca.

hopefully you might have a chance to check it out.

Thanks

EDIT: on second check this seems to be a weather plus issue I'll post in that thread.
EDIT: has been updated - fixed
ronie Wrote:please, do me a favour and don't report issues here if you're not even using this skin.

i'm pretty sure alaska does not support wethar.com plus.

Sorry.... no need to get upset. I did not know that this add-on was only intended for the particular skin.
bmcclure937 Wrote:Sorry.... no need to get upset. I did not know that this add-on was only intended for the particular skin.
It's not just intended for this skin. This is just the first skin to have support for it again, and you are posting in the Transparency subforum. If you are looking to use it in another skin, you'd be better served by asking there.
Hey ronie,

need to add an alerts page.
There's a weather alert in my area but no way to view it.

maybe when you get a chance you could and the other views as well - eg. 36 hour and weekend views

nice addition to T! - thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather.com Plus is BACK!!!0