Weather.com Plus is BACK!!!
kidtwisted Wrote:Hey ronie,

need to add an alerts page.
There's a weather alert in my area but no way to view it.

maybe when you get a chance you could and the other views as well - eg. 36 hour and weekend views

nice addition to T! - thanks

weather alerts are shown at the bottom on the 'today' weather page.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
I don't seem to be getting the video trailer button, nor bottom alerts. Any ideas.. or is it just that there is no video/alerts available?

I left a message for brightsr who feels this is NOT a plug-in issue.. I haven't updated XBMC since 10R in Dec.

brightsr Wrote:bin http://pastebin.com/cnfSxWpZ
video not showing up. Update reported as V 1.1.13
Quote:
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1898311680 NOTICE: self.code = CAXX0504
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1898311680 NOTICE: video_location : Non US Local_location : Not Available
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1897312256 NOTICE: Location : Canada
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1896595456 NOTICE: http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d14/u...d=717641321001
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1896591360 NOTICE: Weather Video = http://brightcove.vo.llnwd.net/d14/u...d=717641321001
#
22:29:03 T:5308 M:1896583168 NOTICE: Local Video =
I reviewed your log file.
There's no errors of addon's code, and video url is fetched well.
I think it's not addon issue.
PatK Wrote:I don't seem to be getting the video trailer button, nor bottom alerts. Any ideas.. or is it just that there is no video/alerts available?

alerts are only shown when available (no clue if they're even available for canada).

video for toronto works fine at my end.

you'll need the latest T! svn for videos to work though.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
ronie Wrote:alerts are only shown when available (no clue if they're even available for canada).

video for toronto works fine at my end.

you'll need the latest T! svn for videos to work though.

This is what I'm getting after an update to V3.11.5 XBMC R35647
Note the full screen video in the backdrop.. if the mag is focused the sat map replaces the video. Thanks for your update.
ronie Wrote:weather alerts are shown at the bottom on the 'today' weather page.

Yes, the announcement of the alert scrolls at the bottom but I don't see a way to read the "details" from it.

example of alert details.

The Weather.com + mod is really sweet.
I would love to see it fully implemented in T! in all of it's glory.

T! rocks, keep up the good work.
cheers
Looks great and works great! Thanks for the implementation!
With the roll out of Dharma 10.1, when do you think this will make it into the repositories?
dcushing Wrote:With the roll out of Dharma 10.1, when do you think this will make it into the repositories?

the weather.com plus addon?
dunno, ask in the support thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329
ronie Wrote:the weather.com plus addon?
dunno, ask in the support thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329

I was wondering when the Transparency version in the repository would have the update and not have to use the svn version.
dcushing Wrote:I was wondering when the Transparency version in the repository would have the update and not have to use the svn version.

xbmc.org Wrote:The main focus of this release is to address a bug that could cause XBMC to freeze when updating a skin. We have held back skin updates from the main repository because of this, but now that it is fixed, they will begin rolling out in a few weeks.

;-)
ronie Wrote:yet another updated version of the addon: weather.weatherplus.zip

this time added support for:
- US: show local (if available) otherwise regional weather videos
- UK weather videos
- European weather videos
- Canadian weather videos

The link is down, can someone provide the correct link?

thanks
atlind01 Wrote:The link is down, can someone provide the correct link?

thanks

you need to install the unofficial xbmc-addons repo (link is in the first post of this thread).

once you've installed the repository, you can get the weather.com plus addon:
Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > googlecode.xbmc-addons Add-ons > Weather > Weather.com+ for Dharma
kidtwisted Wrote:Hey ronie,

need to add an alerts page.
There's a weather alert in my area but no way to view it.

maybe when you get a chance you could and the other views as well - eg. 36 hour and weekend views

it took me a while, but 'alerts', '36 hour' and 'weekend' views
are now added to the svn version of Transparency!
ronie Wrote:it took me a while, but 'alerts', '36 hour' and 'weekend' views
are now added to the svn version of Transparency!
Awesome! Looks great.

Thanks ronie!
Hey ronie, I am using the latest stable T! on Dharma 10.1 with weather.com plus.

The only thing that bugs me is that the weather alerts are displayed at the top middle and covers the library update progress bar.

I have xbmc set to autoupdate library on startup and one of my favorite things is to start xbmc and see which new movies or episodes got added by sab/cp/sickbeard. However, the weather alerts occasionally cover them up. I don't want to disable the alerts because I want to see them as well. Would it be possible to have the alerts get pushed down when an update is going on?

Because I noticed that if the music and the video libraries get updated at the same time, xbmc pushes one of the progress bars to the left and displays them side by side, without an overlap. I don't know if that's through xbmc or the skin so I don't know if it would be possible but it would be nice if the alerts did something similar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather.com Plus is BACK!!!0