Apple TV 2 jailbroken but no SVN Repo Installer?
Hello everyone! I jailbroke my Apple Tv 2 with Green Poison RC6 this morning and everything is running great except i can't figure out if SVN Repo Installer is able to added to Apple TV2? I have it on my Apple TV 1 so i googled for hours this morning trying to figure out how to add it to Apple TV 2 and for the life of me I can't figure it out...

I noticed the folder directories are completely different on Apple TV 2 and anything i found on the SVN Repo Installer are telling me to put it in a plugins/programs folder but I don't have that on Apple TV 2.

Is it possible to have SVN Repo Installer on Apple TV 2? And if so, can someone kindly explain where to place the zip file or extracted files?

Thank you so much!
StacyAnn
XBMC 10 (Dharma) doesn't use the repo installer any more. There is now an add-ons manager for installing Addons (scripts/plugins/skins/scrapers etc.). Find out more here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on_Manager
You can find the add on manager in the settings menu. If you need to install something from a zip file, transfer it over to the ATV2 into the folder private/var/mobile and use the addon manager to install the zip (it should already be pointing at that location)
Thank you so much for the fast reply Smile Also thanks for the link i'm gonna read up on it now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 2 jailbroken but no SVN Repo Installer?0