issues with Picture thumbnails
hi guys,

using the latest stable dharma release 10.0 on windows 7. when i go to a pictures folder, it's very slow to load all of the thumbnails in thumbnail view. i figure this is becauyse the folder has 500+ pics. a few questions, though:

1) is there any way cache these thumbs in some way? or any other suggestion to speed this up?

2) when they do load on the current page (but haven't loaded all the way down yet) and i click on a pic, it comes up fine in slideshow view...but then when i exit that view, all of the thumbs are gone and they start to load from the very beginning again. is that expected?

3) is a pictures 'library' currently being planned or worked on?

thanks...
1. They're already cached.
2. Yes - the ones already cached will load quickly.
3. Not being worked on - we'd love someone to take it on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have noticed that the thumbnail folder in my profile folder (Win7) is very big.
There seems to be many, many duplicates of seemingly the same file. I assume these have built up each time I have removed a source and the 'set content' again? Is there a way to clean this up. Or, if I remove the Thumnails content, what is the best way for it to re-populate?
Many of the images are not images I even have in my library (eg a foreign cover of a movie I do have).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
issues with Picture thumbnails0